Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week One Weigh In!

This post should have been made on Saturday when the news was all big and fresh and exciting in my mind (oh heck, it still is!) Saturday is my weigh in day at WW and the weigh in I use throughout the challenge. But our phone and internet service was on the blink then and continued in that state for a few days. Thanks, Verizon!

Anyway --- without further ado:

Starting Challenge Weight 201.8
Week 1 weigh in: 199.2
Challenge loss so far: 2.6!

AND.... did ya notice that? Lookie thar! (said in my best cowgirl twang!) -- I am in

ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of my goals for this challenge and now I can say mission accomplished!

I have been doing well in fitting exercise into my life on a regular basis. When my day does not include exercise, I just feel "off." It's great for relieving stress!
I'm also doing Couch to 5K and that has kept me motivated.
Seeing progress keeps me motivated! I saw my family at a gathering over the weekend, they had not seen me since early October and they were full of compliments about my progress. Stuff like that goes a long way in fueling me to keep on keepin' on!

Of course, I also have my fabulous teammates to thank. My friends on the Lean Green Losing Machine Team are just amazing in what they are capable of, how they continue to do their best, day in and day out. We really encourage each other.

I am ready for Week 2, which by the way, I am starting off with a Turkey Trot 5K tomorrow, a great way to kick off Thanksgiving in a healthy way!
Who woulda thunk it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment