I am here to share my goals with the wonderful friends and followers of The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans as I participate in the latest challenge going on over there:
I am in this eight week challenge with my bestie in every sense of the word, Sharon! We have been friends literally since we were babies! Our team is called New Year, New Rear. Can't take credit for it, I saw it somewhere on the interwebs!
As one of my goals is to be in bed by 11:30 on weeknights and midnight on the weekends (unless I am out and about having a blast till the wee small hours of the morning!), I really need to get to the part of the post where I list the rest of the goals. It's 11:44 p.m!.
Here we go. These are goals for this challenge. I have other goals for the year, which I will write about at another time.
1. Lose 8 lbs from my starting weight for this challenge..
2. No skipping my WW meetings and NO using the no weigh in pass! If I had a bad week, I need to own it and face the music.
3. Give myself a reward of something non-food related, for tracking five out of 7 days of the week. I know I need to be doing this every day, but when you suck at tracking and barely do it, reaching for 5 days is a challenge.
4. Get back to running at least 3 times a week. Treadmill or outside, any which way I can. I am losing my mojo while my running club is on break and need to get back to it.
5. Start to meet up with the club again the last week in Jan. and skip zero meetings.
6. Add weight training twice a week.
7. 100 oz of water daily
8. No fast food for the duration of this challenge!
9. Spend at least 15 min a day decluttering. The clutter and state of the house has a direct impact on my mood which in turn has a direct impact on my motivation to do anything positive for myself.
10. See the sleep one above!
Phew. What a list! I am on it!