Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ho Ho Ho - Here We Go! It's Hoedown Time!

Holiday Hoedown Challenge

Today starts a new challenge over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. it's called the Holiday Hoedown and I am READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Remember that great tribe I wrote a lot about from the last challenge? The ones who became super supportive friends of mine and helped me to have a loss 6 out of 7 weeks of said challenge? Well, we are a team together again, plus one, and I could not be happier or more excited to get going.

I've been steadily losing even after Shrinkvivor ended. It was because of those healthy habits that stuck and because even inbetween the challenges we kept in touch and supported each other.

Today was Day 1 and it was a great day! I got a fantastic workout in, part of which included my Week 3 Day 2 of Couch to 5K.

I am amped!

My goals for the Holiday Hoedown:
Hit ONEderland
Get to a spin class
Continue my C25K
No gains
Continue tracking workouts on my iCal and dailymile
Lose 9 lbs. (last challenge I lost 8.4)
No skipping WW meetings
Be an active and supportive member of my fabulous team!

No comments:

Post a Comment