Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Challenge and a return to the BLOG!

May Your Way Challenge


So, remember me? The dynamo who was on fire?
I'm back and the fire is sometimes some smoldering embers at best, but i am back.
And I hope in May to make up for some umm... transgressions from the spring.
I think it would be accurate to say, I went off the wagon during Easter more than Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years combined.


So, luckily, the Sisterhood must have known all this and therefore whipped up a lovely challenge for the start of the month. I'm in! Sign me up. Pronto!
Starting weight: 189
Goals for this challenge: Lose 5 lbs
Do a 5k for May
Add strength training 2 times per week
One new recipe each week.
Support the 'Hood and kick some butt on my goals!


I have a lot to write about and catch up, including my Biggest Loser-style competition (my team WON!), my race reports (so far four races completed in my Operation 12 Races campaign!) and even my first all-day juice cleanse.
Lots to report on.
Right now, considering tonights news, I am only thinking of a friend of mine from high school who did not make it out of the World Trade Center alive.
R.I.P. Denis



2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about this juice cleanse you did, please??!! I am looking for ways to clear the crap if you know what I mean?!!
    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!

    I ordered it from Blue Print Cleanse (blueprintcleanse.com).The one I did was called "Renovation" which is the one they say to try if you have never done a cleanse before. There is a lot of info on the site. I wrote a guest post for SJ and sent it to Christy,so I'm hoping you will see it soon.

    ReplyDelete