Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 4 Wrap Up, and O, Fitness Tree continues

Holiday Hoedown Challenge

It's that time folks. Weigh in time over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans
Challenge starting weight 201.8
Last week: 199.2
This week: 198.2
Minus 1
Total loss for challenge to date: 3.6

I'm managing to squeeze some exercise in every single day, mostly due to my passion   obsession with my O, Fitness Tree (see post below). I am hell-bent on seeing that entire tree decorated by Christmas, and so far so good! It is working at motivating me to keep me moving.

One of the challenges this week was for us to try something new. For me, it was a few different workouts on ExerciseTV, including pilates, which I had never tried before. What a tough workout! It felt great to feel some soreness the next day, especially in my abs.

The string of holiday parties has started and i am doing my best to keep my head in the game. My main focus is knowing that I have just 4.9 lbs to go before I reach my 10% at WW. I have set a goal of making that happen before New Year's Day. As you have probably heard WW has a whole new plan now. I got all the materials two weeks ago this Sat. Have I read any of it? Nope. That's not good! I WILL read it this weekend come hell or high water!

My teammates on the Lean Green Losing Machine continue to inspire me on a daily basis. I am so grateful for them! We have won the Fitness Minutes Challenge for THREE consecutive weeks! I couldn't be more proud of my teammates!

Oh and there is still that Race Report from my Turkey Trot on my to-do list...... December= crazy busy! But if  when I make it through the month without a gain, I will be singing the Hallelujiah chorus!

1 comment: