Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heading in the Right Direction (Week 2 Weigh In)

I'm remaining calm. Had a loss on the scale this morning for the Week 2 Weigh In of the Re-Think Your Shrink Challenge over on the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I was thrilled to see the scale heading south again and hopped off and back on again just to double check. Yep..down 2.5 lbs.

I'm hell bent on showing a loss when I weigh in at WW on Saturday morning! Just have to keep up the good work!

I really think that my Monday Project post last week helped me face up to a few things and all week long I have found I have a renewed energy, focus and commitment for this journey. Maybe that should be my new mantra -- EFC! It has a nice rhythm to it for when I am walking and jogging and it's a good message to get inside my head.

Energy
Focus
Commitment

Oh and I signed up for my first 5K of 2010. It's on Feb. 7. Ready or not, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a great loss! I'm so proud of you :)

    And you signed up for a 5K! You're on fire, for sure.

    Energy. Focus. Commitment. <---Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss! And LOVE that you signed up for a 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the loss and all your hard work!! how exciting that you'll be doing your first (but i'm sure not your last - they are addicting) 5K!!

    i wanna hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete